Friday, November 20, 2009

CHATTING IS EXCITING!!!


Many of the students spend their time in chatting.
As I experience chatting for the first time, it is more on exciting. Because I didn't know that chatting you can meet new friends outside the country.
When I was start chatting there are so many foreigners that want to chat me and I really don’t know who will be the first person that I will entertain.
n chatting you know how to communicate other people, and also how to use the English language in speaking. For me chatting helps me how to improve my English language and also the grammar. But if you were addicted to chatting it’s hard to resist.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! That is true chatting can enhance our English language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatting is fun, but some people there are liar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that's true. . .you made it!!!

    ReplyDelete